Thursday, January 3, 2013

Feeling Cold

Feeling Cold?
These icicles hanging from the edge of my roof mean two things. 1) It's cold. 2) Heat is escaping through my roof.   My smart phone tells me it's minus 13 degrees in Fryeburg, ME which is 45 minutes south of here.  My cheapo thermometer hanging outside the kitchen window tells me it's 44 degrees above zero. I think the phone is closer to true.  I'm in Maine in January...what do I expect? 

Below is a photo of this year's Christmas tree. Eat your heart out Charlie Brown.  We actual bought a perfectly shaped and full tree last year and Lauren didn't like because it was too full and too perfect. She said it was hard to hang ornaments on it because it was so thick with branches.  So this year we went to the opposite extreme. This years tree was easier to put up and it saved us $40.

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year!

Our Christmas Tree
 

No comments:

Post a Comment