Friday, February 20, 2009

Sunset in South Park

I looked at the date of my last blog entry and realized that I should be adding more "stuff" if I expect anyone to be interested. 19 days seems like a long time however this is relative, isn't it? If you only had 19 days left to live then it would seem like a very short time.
This is one of the prettiest sunsets I've seen lately. It was taken from the deck of my apartment here in the South Park neighborhood of San Diego. It's pretty of course because there are clouds in the sky giving the sunlight something to deflect and refract those beams of light. It's a wonderful and beautiful contrast in what otherwise may have been an clear blue yet boring sunset. I think this is mother nature telling us we need clouds in our life to see the beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment